Understanding the Owner’s Motivations
Prior to evaluating the property, The Williams Roth Group meets with ownership to understand their financial obligations and motivations. Our intent is to ensure our clients feel their goals were met at the conclusion of a sale or lease. There are a number of questions that need to be addressed such as:
- What is the current debt structure on the property?
- What are your disposition goals in the result of a sale?
- Are you trying to position the property for cash flow or a higher investment value?
Positioning the Asset
Understanding the intricacies of a submarket is extremely important. The Williams Roth Group employs a strategic approach to ensure we are as knowledgeable as possible regarding market activity, including:
- Constantly updating our proprietary database of every property, tenant, and owner in the market. The database was created via door to door canvassing.
- Utilizing our extensive list of current listings (see availability) to know “who is in the market”.
- Understanding current market conditions and competing properties.
- Staying up to date on current events to evaluate future market trends
Regardless of certain financial motivations, every owner’s goal is to maximize the value of the property, whether it is a lease or sale, in the shortest marketing time possible. The Williams Roth Group utilizes the typical marketing efforts used by brokers, including:
- Email Blast
- Open House
- Listing Services